Saturday, June 11, 2016

Momma and Me Day

First up, the Children's Museum!

Agility courses...not just for animals.

I tried to have him wear a smock in the water area, but he was swimming in it.

So I let him get as wet as he wanted. It was a 90 degree day after all.

He has gotten down the concept of hitting things with sticks.

He hit many many things with sticks.

He decided to take in the scenery from the high ground.



And he ran into his mini-me!


He's not quite ready for the sandwich assembly line.

And I wouldn't leave him in charge of any younger kids.

After a nap, we headed back out to the lakefront, and experienced a quintessential Roger's Park moment. 


2 comments:

  1. His "skinny buns" appear to be incapable of holding up his pants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He rocks the saggy-bottom style for sure.

    ReplyDelete