![]() |
| Summer nights on the pier. |
![]() |
| ♪♫ School's out for the Summer! ♪♫ |
![]() |
| What's great about living so close to the lake - after a storm rolls through and everyone leaves you can go up there and have the whole place to yourself. |
![]() |
| Oh, yourself and the birds. |
![]() |
| Like a little pasty white hairless Sasquatch. |
![]() |
| HEY MA! |
![]() |
| "Ha ha you didn't latch this one." |
![]() |
| My life. |
![]() |
| The Thursday morning beach squad. I can't say enough about how amazing the group of parents we've gotten to know are. |
![]() |
| Getting ready to party! |
![]() |
| "Hey man I'm fine I can have some more cheerios I know my limit." |
![]() |
| But then Cheerio drunk. |
![]() |
| Helping Grandma celebrate retirement! |
![]() |
| Where the wild things are. |
![]() |
| "Oh hey look some dirt." |
![]() |
| Mistakes were made. |
![]() |
| Watson Cooper, bar dog. |
![]() |
| "Yeah I've made my rounds, I'm just gonna hold court here." |
![]() |
| First time throwing a baseball |
![]() |
| Amazing how clear the water has been this year. |
![]() |
| Another post storm beach to ourselves romp. |
![]() |
| Street fest! |
![]() |
| "Hey mom, you see what's going on here?!?" |
![]() |
| Romping around with some dear old friends and their kiddo. |
![]() |
| The static electricity after going down a slide... |
![]() |
| Yeah. Summer is the best. |





































Sasquatch???? Too funny!
ReplyDelete