 |
We went to Little Beans this morning. Arthur fueled up with a giant blueberry muffin. |
We played in the Little Beans area, and then he decided
he was ready to be a Big Bean!
 |
| I don't think this is how it's supposed to work, kiddo. |
 |
| No way Arthur can climb up this. |
 |
| Well, I'll be darned. |
 |
| I did it! |
On our way home, Arthur insisted that he couldn't go home,
and we needed to go to the car wash.
 |
| He might have had more fun at the car wash than at Little Beans. |
 |
| Cars take baths too?! It's amazing! |
PS: He really is terrible sometimes.
 |
I asked him what he wanted for dinner. This was the response. |
 |
| But he cleans up well and he's a lovable little monster. |
No comments:
Post a Comment