Saturday, December 30, 2017

Holidays!

Arthur helped trim the tree.
And the animals posed.


Wrong holiday, kid.
The stockings were hung by the "fireplace" with care.


We danced to the Peanuts Christmas music.

And cuddled in bed together.
Our building all gussied up for the season.


"One Shirley Temple, and make it a double"

Child labor at work in the cookie factory.
Let the presents begin!

I can jump even higher on my new trampoline with Grandpa Tom's help!


Preschool taught Arthur to sing Jingle Bells.
I was told there would be Santa!

There is no Santa here! I blame the Cubs!

Cuddles with Hobbes after he was all jumped out.
Road trip to St. Louis!


Arthur as the King of Christmas

More presents! ALL THE PRESENTS!

Socks are a family favorite gift. 

Rob drinks like a native.

Great Grandma, let's play play doh.

Yes, Santa brought Arthur an accordion.

Wheeeee!

Arthur and his ladies

Grandma plays beautiful music.

Arthur sang Jingle Bells in the car more than he did at his school party.
Candy Cane lane was a hit with Arthur.
Wait, you mean there's no more Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment