![]() |
| First up, the good news! I watched a rerun of Biden's inauguration speech after... |
![]() |
| Getting my first dose of the vaccine! Mental health clinicians are part of group 1A in Illinois. |
![]() |
| The next day, I was back in the office for the first time since March. I brought my friend Wall-E (what I named my air purifier) |
![]() |
| I had no side effects other than a sore arm, but my work laptop clearly wanted to be back on vacation. My home computer is FAR superior. |
![]() |
| Taking a moment to show off my stimulus frivolous purchase; a vintage rose gold alexandrite ring from Ukraine! |
![]() |
| When I get stressed with the world, I just zone out and look at the pretty. |
![]() |
| I'm back to working from home next week, much to Merlin's delight. |







No comments:
Post a Comment