| First up, a great soccer game with Dad. |
| Hanging out and making game levels at Grandma & Grandpa's place. |
| Focused on the Zen garden |
| The face he makes when he wants me to stop taking photos. |
| Happy (and spoiled) kid. |
| Enough with the photos! |
| What did I get myself into? |
| It was beautiful pandemonium. |
| It was a miracle I got any photos of him, given how fast he got away from me. |
| Alllll the way over there! |
| Bye Mom! |
| He's in there somewhere. |
| Look, I'm trapped! |
| Action shot! |
| Spooky! |
| He eventually tired out. |
| Revived just enough for Ted Drewes |
| And then a nap on the way home in the car. |
No comments:
Post a Comment