Sunday, August 18, 2024

Waterpark vacation: Arthur's guest post

 

We got to the waterpark!
I am swimming in the outdoor pool.



The full view of the waterpark.
    We didn't take a lot of pictures for the first part of the waterpark, so now lets head to the arcade!

I spun the wheel.

Dad took a shot at this coin game.

We got ice cream after the arcade.
We both got way more than we were going to eat.


Back to the waterpark after a good nights rest.
We went pretty early, so for a bit it was barely crowded.
Who are those two people in the pool?
It's Dad and Arthur!
There they are!
The lazy river was very lazy for Mom when I pulled her along by her ankles.
(Sorry the photo is blurry. Mom's phone was in a ziplock)


PS: Arthur says hi! Also we had a great time on our last summer 2024 vacation. Back to school soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment