Friday, July 2, 2021

Alpaca Farm--Version Anne

Photos and captions by Anne

Even though alpacas don't like being touched,
their personality more than makes up for it.

Seriously, these kittens!


I spent a decent chunk of time of the second floor balcony, reading
and watching Stormy the horse in the distance

I believe this is Skippy John Jones with Arthur.

Can't forget Juno, the very good girl farm dog.

"You look so soft, why can't I pet you?"

I have no idea.

This friend was good enough to pose for me.

The sky put on glorious shows every night and morning.

Kittens, learning about fire.

We debated cat-napping one of these cuties, but after
the second time they ripped through our trash overnight, we started
imagining the havoc they'd wreck on our home and let them stay barn cats.

As we were on our way out, we noticed this sneaky guy, apparently named Mayday.
He has no respect for fences and was hanging with the chickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment