But still less than usual, because my view for much of the time was the back of my eyelids, as I rested my mysterious-non-covid virus away.
![]() |
| I love the combination of Grandma glaring at Arthur jumping on the furniture, Great-Grandma delighted with his antics, and his frantic joy. |
![]() |
| Never not a photo of a photo being taken when I visit St. Louis. |
![]() |
| The joy of giving, and the joy of receiving |
![]() |
| Grandma, I'm going to teach you to play the game I made! |
![]() |
| Patience on all sides: a reluctant student and a eager teacher. |
![]() |
| Break for paper airplanes in the backyard! |
![]() |
| Uno is serious business! |
![]() |
| A goodbye hug for Great Grandma! |
![]() |
| Arthur in a (Great) Grandparent sandwich |
![]() |
| My second favorite photo of "the great hug" |
More photos to follow!










No comments:
Post a Comment